Combing hair after head lice infestation can be tedious and exhausting! With the NitDuo comb, you can effectively remove lice and nits (head lice eggs) to become lice free in no time. Our two-sided comb has a smooth side for less invasive combing and a grooved side to help remove the TOUGHEST nits.
TIP: Apply conditioner to the hair before combing to help the comb glide more easily through the hair; you can use any kind of conditioner (our favorite scent is coconut!). For more nit combing tips and tricks, click here.
TO CLEAN: Bring water to a boil and turn off heat. Place comb in water for at least 10 minutes, then carefully remove.
How to use comb:
- Brush the hair with your regular hairbrush to detangle.
- Wet the hair and apply (any) conditioner to the hair to help the comb glide easily through the hair.
- Separate the hair into one-inch sections and secure with clips or hair ties.
- Begin combing one section at a time, running the comb from the root ALL THE WAY to the ends of the hair.
- Wipe or rinse the comb with each pass to remove dead lice and nits the comb has pulled from the hair.
- Rinse conditioner from hair after all sections have been thoroughly combed.
- Follow up every 2-3 days for 2 weeks to help avoid a re-infestation.
To clean comb:
Bring water to a boil and turn off heat. Place comb in water for at least 10 minutes, then carefully remove.
There are no reviews yet.