Your whole family has lice, what are you going to do?! Get your hands on the NEW Licefreee Ultimate Family Kit! Jam packed with enough product to treat your family and your home, our lice kit will help you get rid of lice in no time!
Use homeopathic Licefreee Spray to kill head lice and nits quickly and effectively (SUPER lice too!) without the use of potentially harmful chemical pesticides. Simply spray dry hair to saturate, allow to air dry, and that’s it! Safe to use on children 6 months and older.
You’ve treated your family for lice with Licefreee Spray, and now it’s time to tackle your home! Use Licefreee Home Lice Control Spray to kill lice on objects that cannot be washed/dried or vacuumed such as pillows, cushions, mattresses, furniture, and other non-washable items. Unlike many lice home sprays, Licefreee Home does not contain chemical pesticides, instead, it uses a naturally occurring chemical found in orange peels called d-limonene. Spray desired object until visibly wet, allow to dry, and voila, lice free (and citrus fresh)!
The family has been treated, the house is clean, and now you are almost across the finish line! Even though Licefreee Spray effectively kills lice AND nits, some families choose to remove remaining nits from the hair. Enter, Licefreee NitDuo dual-sided lice comb! Unlike any other lice comb, NitDuo is has two sides to tackle any infestation, in any hair type. Use the smooth side for less invasive combing, and the grooved side to remove the TOUGH nits. TIP: rinse any remaining lice treatment from the hair and apply conditioner before you start the comb-out process.
Natrum muriaticum 1X HPUS 10% - Purpose: Pediculosis Remedy
benzyl alcohol, fragrance, poloxamer 188, purified water
For the treatment of head lice
- For external use only.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have infestation of eyebrows or eyelashes.
When using this product
- Do not use in or near the eyes, close eyes while product is being applied.
- Do not permit contact with mucous membranes, such as inside the nose or mouth, as irritation or stinging may occur.
- Tingling may occur during the first 10 minutes of application; this is normal and should go away. If it doesn't, rinse hair immediately and discontinue use.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation or infection is present or develops.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 6 months and older
- Shake well.
- Hold bottle 4-6" from head; spray on DRY hair and entire scalp, starting at the hairline and working inward toward crown.
- Thoroughly saturate all hair and scalp; to be effective, all lice and nits must come in full contact with the product.
- For best results, allow product to air dry naturally do not rinse out.
- Dead lice and nits may be removed with a fine toothed comb, if desired.
- Once hair has dried completely, you may resume normal grooming habits (i.e. wash hair, style).
- Product may be used as often as desired; washing hair regularly is recommended to avoid product build-up.
- Children under 6 months:
- Do not use. Consult a doctor.
Store at 59-86°F (15-30°C)
The letters 'HPUS' indicate that the component of this product is officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Other Ingredients…………….. 95%
Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals:
CAUTION. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.
Physical or Chemical Hazards: Combustible. Do not use or store near heat or open flame.
If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first five minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. Use on non-washable items to kill lice.
For indoor use in the home and non-food areas of schools, nursing homes, hotels, motels, car interiors, and hospitals.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Restrictions: Do not spray directly on plants, animals, humans, or food. Following application, allow surfaces to dry. For indoor use only.
To kill lice: SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE. Before spraying, test an inconspicuous area for compatibility. Hold the container away from your face and spray until the surface is visibly wet. Spray approximately one ounce per 2.5 sq. ft. of surface area. Lice and nits must be sprayed directly for product efficacy. Reapply in 7-10 days to kill any newly hatched lice or if re-infestation occurs. Allow treated surfaces to dry before allowing pets and humans to use. Do not treat toys, pets, etc. Vacate rooms in hospitals, schools, and nursing homes prior to treatment.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage or disposal.
Pesticide Storage: Store container in a cool dry place. Pesticide disposal and container handling: Non-refillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. If empty: Place in trash or offer recycling if available. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
Tec Labs will not accept liability for damage or injury resulting from misuse.
EPA Reg. No. 50830-4
EPA Est. No. 50830-OR-1