Natrum muriaticum 1X HPUS 10% - Purpose: pediculosis remedy
benzyl alcohol, cocamidopropyl betaine, edetate disodium, fragrances, polyquaternium 10, purified water, sodium lauryl sulfate, tea tree oil
- Use daily to help avoid head lice reinfestation.
- For external use only.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have infestation of eyebrows or eyelashes, or if you are pregnant.
- When using this product:
- do not use in or near the eyes, close eyes while product is being applied.
- do not permit contact with mucous membranes, such as inside the nose as irritation or stinging may occur.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation or infection is present or develops.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Directions: Adults and children 6 months and older:
- For the best results on a head lice infestation, use Licefreee! Gel or Spray treatment the day before using this shampoo.
- Apply a generous amount of shampoo to wet hair, work into a lather while massaging into scalp; leave on for 2 minutes; rinse.
- Use daily for at least 7-10 days to treat any lice that may have hatched.
Children under 6 months:
- Do not use, consult a doctor.
Store at 59-86°F (15-30°C)
The letters 'HPUS' indicate that the component in this product is officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States.