Our unique lice and nit treatment use a natural, homeopathic solution that contains sodium chloride, more commonly known as salt. Fast and easy to use, apply Licefreee Spray! and it starts killing SUPER LICE and nits on contact. Allow the head lice spray to dry naturally, no rinsing or washing needed. Once the hair has dried completely after treatment, you may then resume regular grooming habits (such as: wash hair, style, etc.).
Licefreee Spray! is effective in killing both super head lice and nits, so nit combing is not required. However, most schools do have no-nit policies requiring that all nits (lice eggs) are removed from the hair. For this purpose, we include our patented lice comb for the effective removal of dead lice and nits.
Have you heard of a head lice outbreak in your school? You can apply our head lice spray to the head daily to kill any head lice that may have tried to travel home.
Mom, are you trying to apply lice treatment products to yourself? Licefreee Spray! makes it easy for you to become lice free! Just spray it on until it is well saturated and allow your hair to air dry. Nit combing is not required.
Benefits of our head lice spray include:
- Effective treatment to kill SUPER lice AND nits
- Spray-on application is fast and easy to use
- Begins working on contact
- Patented nit comb
- Natural, homeopathic active ingredient, chemical pesticide free
- Safe to use on children 6 months and older
- Can use daily if desired
Is Licefreee Spray! the best head lice treatment? You decide! Our products have a 100% satisfaction guarantee!
Natrum muriaticum 1X HPUS 10% - Purpose: Pediculosis Remedy
benzyl alcohol, fragrance, poloxamer 188, purified water
- For the treatment of head lice
- For external use only.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have infestation of eyebrows or eyelashes.
- When using this product
- do not use in or near the eyes, close eyes while product is being applied.
- do not permit contact with mucous membranes, such as inside the nose or mouth, as irritation or stinging may occur.
- tingling may occur during the first 10 minutes of application; this is normal and should go away. If it doesn't, rinse hair immediately and discontinue use.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation or infection is present or develops.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 6 months and older:
- Shake well.
- Hold bottle 4-6" from head; spray on DRY hair and entire scalp, starting at the hairline and working inward toward crown.
- Thoroughly saturate all hair and scalp; to be effective, all lice and nits must come in full contact with the product.
- For best results, allow product to air dry naturally do not rinse out.
- Dead lice and nits may be removed with a fine toothed comb, if desired.
- Once hair has dried completely, you may resume normal grooming habits (i.e. wash hair, style).
- Product may be used as often as desired; washing hair regularly is recommended to avoid product build-up.
Children under 6 months:
- Do not use. Consult a doctor.
Store at 59-86°F (15-30°C)
The letters 'HPUS' indicate that the component of this product is officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Auburn Cazanigo (verified owner) –
This stuff had been a LIFE CHANGER when my girls were little!! A girl at their daycare always had lice!! My girls then would get it!! Tons of money, hours upon hours picking nits!!! Finally, this spray changed it ALL!! I bought some for the girl and her family as well and NO MORE LICE!! THANK YOU!!!
Monique Del Rosario (verified owner) –
OMG!!! I have 3 daughters and have tried everything under the sun, prescription strength shampoos, nix, etc! And NOTHING worked as effective and FAST as Licefree!! Within 10 minutes lice were dead...and only after one application there's NO SIGN of lice or nits!!! So shocked I recommend this to EVERY parent!! And with 5 kids it's not only GREAT it's AFFORDABLE!!!
Lee Anne Gibson (verified owner) –
I teach elementary school and after battling lice with my own daughter, I recommend Lice Freee! to everyone. Littles spread lice so easily, and combing out their hair is tiresome for the child and parent. This product is amazing. I keep a bottle of spray on hand during school outbreaks so I can easily treat myself. If you are a teacher, you understand my plight. Frequently wondering if I have lice as well, but now I don’t worry anymore. Lice Freee! takes that feeling away because it is pesticide free I can use it as often as I want.
Charlotte (verified owner) –
Parents! Let me tell you, I don’t usually leave reviews, but this product deserves its good reviews! My family and I were traveling and during our trip we discovered our children HAD lice. Never have I dealt with lice and wasn’t sure what to do. We needed something quick because we didn’t have the time or place to do a full treatment. We saturated their hair and pulled it up in a messy bun for the remainder of our day. That night I used a nit comb on their hair. By then the lice were falling off their head, dead. Only one louse was alive and he was walking the green mile very slowly! HIGHLY RECOMMEND! We will be keeping an extra bottle in the bathroom for just in case!