Our unique lice and nit treatment use a natural, homeopathic solution that contains sodium chloride, more commonly known as salt. Fast and easy to use, apply Licefreee Spray! and it starts killing SUPER LICE and nits on contact. Allow the head lice spray to dry naturally, no rinsing or washing needed. Once the hair has dried completely after treatment, you may then resume regular grooming habits (such as: wash hair, style, etc.).
Licefreee Spray! is effective in killing both super head lice and nits, so nit combing is not required. However, most schools do have no-nit policies requiring that all nits (lice eggs) are removed from the hair. For this purpose, we include our patented lice comb for the effective removal of dead lice and nits.
Have you heard of a head lice outbreak in your school? You can apply our head lice spray to the head daily to kill any head lice that may have tried to travel home.
Mom, are you trying to apply lice treatment products to yourself? Licefreee Spray! makes it easy for you to become lice free! Just spray it on until it is well saturated and allow your hair to air dry. Nit combing is not required.
Benefits of our head lice spray include:
- Effective treatment to kill SUPER lice AND nits
- Spray-on application is fast and easy to use
- Begins working on contact
- Patented nit comb
- Natural, homeopathic active ingredient, chemical pesticide free
- Safe to use on children 6 months and older
- Can use daily if desired
Is Licefreee Spray! the best head lice treatment? You decide! Our products have a 100% satisfaction guarantee!
Natrum muriaticum 1X HPUS 10% - Purpose: Pediculosis Remedy
benzyl alcohol, fragrance, poloxamer 188, purified water
- For the treatment of head lice
- For external use only.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have infestation of eyebrows or eyelashes.
- When using this product
- do not use in or near the eyes, close eyes while product is being applied.
- do not permit contact with mucous membranes, such as inside the nose or mouth, as irritation or stinging may occur.
- tingling may occur during the first 10 minutes of application; this is normal and should go away. If it doesn't, rinse hair immediately and discontinue use.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation or infection is present or develops.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 6 months and older:
- Shake well.
- Hold bottle 4-6" from head; spray on DRY hair and entire scalp, starting at the hairline and working inward toward crown.
- Thoroughly saturate all hair and scalp; to be effective, all lice and nits must come in full contact with the product.
- For best results, allow product to air dry naturally do not rinse out.
- Dead lice and nits may be removed with a fine toothed comb, if desired.
- Once hair has dried completely, you may resume normal grooming habits (i.e. wash hair, style).
- Product may be used as often as desired; washing hair regularly is recommended to avoid product build-up.
Children under 6 months:
- Do not use. Consult a doctor.
Store at 59-86°F (15-30°C)
The letters 'HPUS' indicate that the component of this product is officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Melissa (verified owner) –
My 15 year old son has gotten head lice at least twice a year for the past 9 years -- ever since he started school. Needless to say, we've tried every product on the market, including prescription shampoos and pesticides that "guarantee" results. Those are smelly, expensive, a hassle...and they DON'T WORK!
About two years ago, I found Licefreee Spray while on the hunt for something that would work without breaking the bank. I sprayed it on, let it dry and used the metal comb that was included to comb out his hair. He had a very heavy infestation but every louse died and I didn't have to retreat 10 days later! And the smell was great! It reminded me of licorice. 🙂 Now, if my son even imagines he's come into contact with head lice, he runs for the Licefreee spray. It's safe enough to use any time and is very affordable.
Licefreee Spray is all we use and I recommend it to everyone.
P (verified owner) –
This product is AMAZING! I just can't get over how great this stuff works.
Wendy Ibanez (verified owner) –
After having to pick up my two daughters from school with visible nits and active lice, I was not looking forward to all that comes with getting rid of lice. We shampooed (using Nix) separating out the hair into sections and I spent 3 hours combing out their hair...even after using the Nix I was pulling live lice from my daughters head!!! We did all the other steps throughout the house to help prevent the spread only to find their heads the next day infested with lice and nits. Off to the store again...this time we chose the Lice Free Spray... I again spent about 2 hours combing out their hair but with remarkable results...the lice were killed by the spray and were coming out in the comb in droves! I am so glad I tried your product and would recommend it without hesitation!
Shari McAllister (verified owner) –
My daughters were sent home from school with head lice. I immediately treated them with an OTC product, and I also took them to see their pediatrician. The doctor gave us a new prescription product to use the following day. Even after 2 different types of medication, I was still finding live lice as I combed. Coupled with the plastic combs that were not removing many nits, my frustration was very high! In the pharmacy for metal lice combs, nit gel, and plastic gloves, I found Lice Freee spray on the shelf. The price was reasonable, metal combs were included, and the product stated it was safe to use as often as needed, so I bought it. And all I can say is, WOW!! It smelled pleasant, the spray was SO easy to apply thoroughly, and it didn't burn the girls' heads. Plus, the combs were absolutely fantastic, removing at least 99% of the nits- and my daughters both have hair that is very curly and difficult to comb! After receiving the all-clear from the school nurse the day after finding Lice Freee, I told her about it, and she plans to recommend it to the other parents in the school! Thank you for a GREAT product!
Zoe Sanchez (verified owner) –
I can't believe it, but I got lice somehow at age 34! I was mortified and extremely embarrassed. I was scared to use the products that were on the market because I knew they had pesticides in them. After doing an internet search for non-toxic lice removal this product came up. I read the reviews and decided to give it a shot. I can tell you that I used it and was so surprised how easy and effective the product was. I just sprayed it in and used the comb and removed several bugs and tons of nits. It was super easy and smelled really nice too. I felt really good about using this product and highly recommend it to anyone who wants to be Licefreee quickly.