Often, after treating head lice, the biggest concern parents have is a reinfestation. The idea of having to repeat lice treatment, clean the home, and notify the school is overwhelming. That’s where our head lice shampoo comes in, to help you on your quest to become lice free!
With daily use, Licefreee Everyday! can be used as a head lice maintenance shampoo:
- After head lice treatment to help avoid lice reinfestation
- On all family members when head lice have come home with the kiddos
- When notified of a head lice outbreak at school
Treating lice doesn’t have to be a hassle! With the trusted Licefreee brand of non-toxic head lice products you can take care of the problem quickly and easily.
If you do have head lice, treat with one of our non-toxic head lice treatments: Licefreee Spray! or Licefreee! Kit. After treatment, follow up with Licefreee Everyday! head lice shampoo for two weeks to help avoid a reinfestation of lice or nits (lice eggs).
Natrum muriaticum 1X HPUS 10% - Purpose: pediculosis remedy
benzyl alcohol, cocamidopropyl betaine, edetate disodium, fragrances, polyquaternium 10, purified water, sodium lauryl sulfate, tea tree oil
- Use daily to help avoid head lice reinfestation.
- For external use only.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have infestation of eyebrows or eyelashes, or if you are pregnant.
- When using this product:
- do not use in or near the eyes, close eyes while product is being applied.
- do not permit contact with mucous membranes, such as inside the nose as irritation or stinging may occur.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation or infection is present or develops.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Directions: Adults and children 6 months and older:
- For the best results on a head lice infestation, use Licefreee! Gel or Spray treatment the day before using this shampoo.
- Apply a generous amount of shampoo to wet hair, work into a lather while massaging into scalp; leave on for 2 minutes; rinse.
- Repeat, this time leaving on the hair for 3 minutes.
- Use daily for at least 7-10 days to treat any lice that may have hatched.
Children under 6 months:
- Do not use, consult a doctor.
Store at 59-86°F (15-30°C)
The letters 'HPUS' indicate that the component in this product is officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States.