Our unique lice and nit treatment use a natural, homeopathic solution that contains sodium chloride, more commonly known as salt. Fast and easy to use, apply Licefreee Spray! and it starts killing SUPER LICE and nits on contact. Allow the head lice spray to dry naturally, no rinsing or washing needed. Once the hair has dried completely after treatment, you may then resume regular grooming habits (such as: wash hair, style, etc.).
Licefreee Spray! is effective in killing both super head lice and nits, so nit combing is not required. However, most schools do have no-nit policies requiring that all nits (lice eggs) are removed from the hair. For this purpose, we include our patented lice comb for the effective removal of dead lice and nits.
Have you heard of a head lice outbreak in your school? You can apply our head lice spray to the head daily to kill any head lice that may have tried to travel home.
Mom, are you trying to apply lice treatment products to yourself? Licefreee Spray! makes it easy for you to become lice free! Just spray it on until it is well saturated and allow your hair to air dry. Nit combing is not required.
Benefits of our head lice spray include:
- Effective treatment to kill SUPER lice AND nits
- Spray-on application is fast and easy to use
- Begins working on contact
- Patented nit comb
- Natural, homeopathic active ingredient, chemical pesticide free
- Safe to use on children 6 months and older
- Can use daily if desired
Is Licefreee Spray! the best head lice treatment? You decide! Our products have a 100% satisfaction guarantee!
Natrum muriaticum 1X HPUS 10% - Purpose: Pediculosis Remedy
benzyl alcohol, fragrance, poloxamer 188, purified water
- For the treatment of head lice
- For external use only.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have infestation of eyebrows or eyelashes.
- When using this product
- do not use in or near the eyes, close eyes while product is being applied.
- do not permit contact with mucous membranes, such as inside the nose or mouth, as irritation or stinging may occur.
- tingling may occur during the first 10 minutes of application; this is normal and should go away. If it doesn't, rinse hair immediately and discontinue use.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation or infection is present or develops.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 6 months and older:
- Shake well.
- Hold bottle 4-6" from head; spray on DRY hair and entire scalp, starting at the hairline and working inward toward crown.
- Thoroughly saturate all hair and scalp; to be effective, all lice and nits must come in full contact with the product.
- For best results, allow product to air dry naturally do not rinse out.
- Dead lice and nits may be removed with a fine toothed comb, if desired.
- Once hair has dried completely, you may resume normal grooming habits (i.e. wash hair, style).
- Product may be used as often as desired; washing hair regularly is recommended to avoid product build-up.
Children under 6 months:
- Do not use. Consult a doctor.
Store at 59-86°F (15-30°C)
The letters 'HPUS' indicate that the component of this product is officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Melissa Hughes (verified owner) –
My 3 year year old came home from preschool with lice. I was freaked out! I used the traditional shampoo. It didn't work. I then used the conditioner type stuff. It didn't work... I used the Licefreee Spray! and I was so happy to find out, IT WORKED!!!!!! I was so relieved...No hives, no fits. She wasn't crazy about me having to wash her hair with a sprayer in the sink. I wasn't about to have her sit in the tub and have all that pesticide residue sit on her body. I was also very worried about it getting in her eyes. I would HIGHLY recommend this to ANYONE who has this issue. As a matter of fact, I have told everyone that I am close too. I hope we never have to go through this again. But, if we do, LicefreeeSpray! will be the first and last product we use.
Amanda Roach (verified owner) –
My sister in law recommended this to me when my daughter got a bad case of lice. We bought two bottles to be sure we would have enough for all four kids, my hubby, and myself. It was so easy to use. We sprayed it in and used the comb to comb everything out. We left it on overnight and then washed our hair in the morning. I rechecked those of us who had lice. I found a couple nits, but no bugs. LOVE this product and will definitely keep some on hand!
Greta (verified owner) –
I RARELY write reviews of products but I have to for this one. My 21 month old daughter got lice from one of her cousins who she regularly plays with. I was HORRIFIED when I found two lice in her hair. I used an OTC shampoo & treatment which appeared to kill the lice but there were NITS galore. Her pediatrician told me to try soaking her hair in olive oil and covering with a shower cap overnight to get the nits out. Her hair was a greasy mess and there were still nits everywhere. I was absolutely disgusted. I actually googled "lice stories" to read some and feel not so alone LOL. One of them said wonderful things about "Licefreee Spray!" First thing I did this morning was hightail it to Walgreens and get some. I saturated her hair with it, and when it dried I used the metal comb provided (WHICH by the way worked 10000x better than the plastic one with the lice kit I got earlier). This product was so easy. I'm buying 2 extra bottles tomorrow just in case. And the Shampoo. I cannot thank you all enough for coming up with an EASY product that kills lice AND nits. Thank you thank you thank you!
Ruth (verified owner) –
I am a pharmacist who never believed in "natural products"... Once diagnosed I ran to the store for a FDA approved product, went home, used it and thought, "there that's taken care of.". Well it wasn't it. I checked the girls' heads the next day and, ugh, still live lice. The mother whom my children contracted the lice from suggested Licefreee. I went to the store, read the label and thought, makes sense I'll try it. Thank goodness!! It WORKS!! I love this product! My girls have suffered through head lice 4 separate times now and each time Licefreee has rescued me. I would not normally write a testimony like this but I want this product to succeed because I never know when I will need it again. It works, this pharmacist recommends it!
Maggy (verified owner) –
My husband and I are hippies plain and simple and we both have dreadlocks. Our little boy got lice and needless to say we did too. We are very serious about not using toxic chemicals in treating our child for anything. We bought your spray hoping it would work for him and praying it would work for us (if not we would have to cut off our dreads to eliminate the lice. Your product worked great on our son and saved our dreads. You have no idea how hard it is normally to get lice out of dreads but your product did the trick. Im so happy we could use a safe natural product to treat our little guy. I will recommend your products to anyone....especially people with dreadlocks. Thanks you so much!